6.17.2008

Of XL and Finetune!!!!

I am having an amazing experience here and am sure that the same feeling will be shared with all my GMP batchmates - the first few days in XL have been eye-opening for most of us - The professors here are some of the most passionate and excellent teachers I have ever come across. It really is most important to not compromise on the quality of one's education - its worth waiting a while than going for some other option - I always believed in this and now I can see the wisdom of my own words!!!!!
On Another unrelated note , I listen to online radio stations over the internet a lot - however discovered that pandora has been blocked in India due to licensing issues - stumbled upon finetune.com and it seems to be an even better site for playing online music. You can create a playlist of upto 45 songs in a playlist and save it for future listening!!!! Amazing to say the least....... My XL days are taken care of - with the best education, a great peer learning experience and great music to go alongwith it !!!
-Abhishek

No comments: